Archive
SCULPTURE
Suspended cocoon
Woollen Cocoon
Snowy River Shelter
Germination
Wool Cocoon
ENVIRONMENTAL ART >>>
SHELTER
Rock Shelter
Rock Shelter - Fire
STACKED AND LAYERED
Wonga - Clay Tree
Salt lake stack
Large stick circle
Spine
Stone stacks - Murringo
Vessel
Stone stack - Dimboola
Balance - Canonball Cove
Bone Stump
Bone Stump Fire
Recovered Circles
Beckworth
Stick Circle
Bone Shelter
Stick Cocoon
Burnt Shelter
Bone Fire
WOVEN AND SOWN
Wonga Vessel II
Wonga woven cocoon
Wimmera - Woven Vessels
Hindmarsh
Wimmera river portal
Platanus acerfolia
Kopi tree
Vantage point
Clay Tree
Woven fire mat
Woven stalks
Woven balls - Ford River
Leaf fence
Tree circle
Woven triodia circle
Nanya Reflections
Woven Portal
Woven Fire Pod
Woven Shelter I
Ripple
Woven Cocoon
Woven Balls
Lines
Untitled
Fragility
TRACKS AND LINES
Wonga - Leaf reflection
Wonga - Ripple
Leaf marks
Evaporation line
Wy-char-arng
Fences and chains
Buried line
Sacred Space
Cuttle fish tidal line
Imprint
Goat Tracks
Salt Lake Circles
Salt Lake Islands
Bone Circle
Spring
SCULPTURE
Wy-char-arng
Leaf star
Emu Tracking
OBJECTS
INSTALLATION
League of historic cities
Cave fire
Untitled
Recollection
Enviro-mental
2 DIMENSIONAL WORKS
Platanus acerfolia
Fences and chains
Bone stump fire
Walked earth I
Clay circle
DRAWING
Clay circle - sketch
Bone circle - shadow
Untitled
Intent
Last kiss
Con te partiro
Figure study
Nude-scape
Touch
Weight study
PAINTING
Cave fire II
Leaf circle
Balance - canonball cove
Shelter
Nanya
Cave vessel
Vision quest
Cave fire
Bone circle
Aran waters II
She merely touched me
Aran water I
Fortification
The day I found myself
My father's heartbeat
Digital reading
Shrink's aid
Touch
Untitled
The offering
Shearing shed
Rock study
The ifs series
Butterfly series
PRINTMAKING
Clay tree
Cave fire storyboard
Cave fire
This is a photograph III
This is a photo II
LINOCUT
This is a photo I
DRYPOINT
Hindmarsh
Spine
Nanya reflection series
Sandcastle
Nanya reflections
STENCIL
Kopi tree
Vantage point
Spine
Balance II
Balance I
PAPERCUTS
Leaf fence
Tree Circle
Stick shelter
Buried line
ARTISTS BOOKS
Nanya Reflections
Banded tree
RESUME
SELECTED WORKS
PROJECTS
ESSAYS
FILM
ARCHIVE
CONTACT